Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Look I'm popular!

Damn that paperazzi! I know I'm trying to act all cool and calm here. Actually you can barely tell because the picture is so grainy. sorry people. I know how much you all want to gawk and admire my world-reknown beauty, but blame it on either the scanner or the santa taking up half my face space.
Anyway, I just thought you all would like to admire the wonderful decorations we did for the store. More pictures of that to come later!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

curse those reporters, not focusing on the right point, lol...

how big *is* that santa?

its like pigme version....or cabbage patch kid father x-mas...

10:44 PM  
Blogger HeatherH said...

Hahaha thanks petey! It is a biggie santa. Leave to America huh, we actually sold one of those I think........we sold alot of santas this season...

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter