Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

We Are FAMILY.......


Look its me, mom, and my favorite aunt and uncle. Or should I say my favorite uncle from Sweden. Dosen't he remind you of Santa Claus? I'm mean seriously, he's got it going on here! I'm surprised he dosen't have childeren following him in the streets giving away prezzies to them........of course if I had that problem of kids following me, I'd probably either throw and bunch of candy at them and run, or just give em' a whiff of the popular au de christmas mace.
And of course I can't forget my darling aunt D! I do emphasize the darling part. She'd make an excellent Mrs. Claus.

Of course my chances of getting cast for a Christmas part was either a background tree or an angel every year. I never could figure out why I wasn't chosen for the virgin mary??????? I don't think Mary was always a blonde.........it isn't her real natural color people.....come on.........wink wink.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

hehe, finally, a place i can come and post stuff purely about Heather...

hey there, tis your British bud Pete....

thinking this site could be a good thing......

please post up that pic of ur dad, very scary.....

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter