Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Thursday, December 01, 2005

damn this snow!

Why oh why must i rish my life everyday in this stupid state. I admit I love the snow, its pretty and light and even makes my skin glow a little. But when I'm stuck relying on my own wits as to driving up our steep driveway in it! HELL NO!
Anyway hopfully with a quick prayer I can make it. Or maybe some super heat wave will come and melt everything paving the way for me to get home. Dad's gone so I can't really complain to anyone about this anymore. I already told him that if I happen to die out there in an accident then its his fault. I'm going strike an arrangment with God and haunt my parents for this. Maybe even put a few writings on the wall with somthing like this: Its your fault you made me drive out in this!
Not very convincing I know, in fact I can just see them brush past it each morning as they reach for the tea kettle. Ohwell I tried.
Anyway, God's speed and God bless me for going out in this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter