Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Sunday, December 18, 2005

GIVE ME PILLS OR GIVE ME DEATH!

I have had the most crappiest cold to hit me of 2005. I seriously want to hunt down and drag the person who transfered this virus to me, into the street and beat the person to a bloody pulp, like in The Godfather. Now that was a feel-good movie. It sure did make you feel damn good that your father was never involved in the mafia. I mean sure.........it would be fun and all to say to everyone...hey my dad is the mafia boss or my husband can definatly kick yoru husband's rear end, but in the end I would rather just be a rich social wife. I truly believe that is my calling.
Anyway, i'm just trying to survive this stupid stupid cold, must surivie another day of work tomorow wrapping up tons of stupid odd ball presents for idiotic people. They always want the stupidest most hardest thing wrapped people! Stop doing that to the WRAP PERSON!!!!
So there I'm finished for the day. My life sucks right now only cause I've got this damn cold. So there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter