Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Saturday, December 31, 2005

I think I'm turning Japanese..I really think sooo...

This greenish/powdery looking thing is actually a super-delicious rice bean cake. I tried a bite of beki's at the store.......and I never thought I'd really start having an addiction to Japanese pasteries. The texture is like a very soft taffy with what looks like mushed beans in the center of the cake. Outside it has a very light coating of powdered sugar. These my friends are EXTREMELY addictive. Gimme Gimme Gimme!!!!












I know this may look like the ordinary rip-off French pastery but its actually a neat little Japanese cake my boss got for me yesterday. She made the rounds in seattle to pick up things for the store and in the process got me some yummy Japanese food. I truly am spoiled.....and I must say I accept all offers that do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter