Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Oh Canada...Oh Canada your candy is uhhhh

Ok this is one BIG FREAKIN KitKat. Imagine breaking a big piece of this off a huge bar! Unfortunatly it only comes in single versions for now. But still it was quiet tasty especially for having caramel inside it. I definatly want more of these. I wonder if God will have some in heaven....................ummm hmmmm.
Just got these this past friday. Quiet a yummy delicious collection don't you think? I actually had more but decided to share some with my boss Beki. Aren't I nice..........so nice that I should have a raise for all those candy bars I so generously brought to work. Ok anyway, the banana KitKat was missing but later found it stuffed inside my backpack. All these yummy little bits of temporary happiness came from my friend Rob way over in Toronto. I don't know why they have such much more variety there but whocares cause I got this for free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter