Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Just when I thought I wasn't stylish enough.......

I ask you, is this NOT a super cool t-shirt?! It's true blue vintage, hand done, and made by a indie designer. and plus, I ONLY PAID $20!!!!! Beat that you Pirate of the Caribbean-obessed people.
Alright and this one is made by a very very very special deisgner. She's local, and knows whats in. Oh umm, sorry that would be ME. I totally forgot to mention that part. Yeah this is just somthing I thought would turn out looking cool, but didn't exactly. But its not my fault because I went to an idiot screen printer who took weeks to do this, and it wasn't the cool worn-out effect I wanted. So if anyone knows of a better printer, please fwd me their number. Gracias.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter