Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Friday, February 24, 2006

Count down to the Oscars


Yes, it is a big deal in our household. At least between my mom and me. My mother having grown up in central cali and the majority of my grandparent's and family lived in southern california around movie stars. A few interesting facts is when the family kids would go trick-or-treating so some of the stars' houses and get the good stuff, and my grandfather's stepmother was a teacher who was a tutor to the young Debbie Reynolds (she was in Singing in the Rain) to refresh you.
So with that my mom and I usually have a nice meal while glued to the tv on that holy Sunday evening. Just don't call me, ok, because you'll end up getting a new side of unhappy heather, in fact I probably won't even be picking up the phone. If you have an emergency, don't call me, just dial 9-1-1 like they taught us in preschool.
With that Ladies and Gents; lets begin the countdown to superficiality!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter