Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Craftin...I think I am now obessed....

I recently stitched this sushi-themed tea towel for my Aunt. Cute huh?
The yummies. I just got this great homemade stash from my food-themed swap partner Heather from Ohio. Shes the best because we're both vegetarians, and she made me the coolest softest t-shirt as you can see. Also shown a handmade strawberry pouch, and a candy pillow case. The only thing missing is the delicious dried mashed bananas from Trader Joes. Yeah I umm ate all those....ahem.
I ended up sending to her some of my famous peanut butter teddy bears, cupcake bath fizzies, two embroidered sushi pillow cases, chuckar cherries, and a "steak is wack" t-shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter