Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

dreamin

I've decided to start recording my dreams no matter how weird they are or will become..........because somtime down the line, they uh might come in handy. So here was last nights dream: Basically it was like I went back to high school only it sorta felt like a reunion and all of my class was headed to some camp together and I was riding in what felt like an SUV with Rachel Jacobson, Brady, Tabitha, and Dustin Merryman. I had no clue who was driving. But I just remember Dustin asking us all if we were hungry after eating an hour ago or somthing. Then he turned to us and said, "man I don't know how you guys do it...I'd be starving".
Yeah I don't get it either, thats why its called a dream.
Anyway, and before that we had all been in the woods, and courgars were on the loose so we had to be carful and I think we saw one, through the van going home, I just remember saying to myself we're finally going home. Near the end, we somhow ended up in what looked like my grammie & popo's house, I was there and a few other were too, and Nate appeared, was in a sweatsuit and watned to dangle from a rope attachted to the car port. but for some reason he couldn't so he kindly asked for me hand to help, of course I thought it was just soooooo sweet and quickly offered it and he started swining back and forth. He then ended up skinning his head on the gravel, but kept it up and I managed to help swing him super high...........................and.......................then....................then of course I woke up in a state of shock trying to remember the dream. Sigh. Just made me miss and think of my high school dayz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter