Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Monday, February 20, 2006

I don't even know where to begin saying what I want to say. I'm just so full of bitterness and anger towards my dad. Unlike most situations we usually are back to normal talking after a day or two of the silent treatment or exchanging arguments. I'm 110% positive that its the stress on him. My car is dying, his truck is dying. We both need a vehicle to survive in this valley. Walking is considered the poorman's driving around here.
He just gave me a big lecture this morning on how I'm not allowed to do any errands of any kind because the pickup truck uses too much fuel. He has no idea what an ass he really is acting like. God forbide me to go out and get that job application today. Or even getting somthing from the store. Geezz I'm just sinning up a storm today aren't I?
Thankfully, I snickered and am not going to listen to the dummy. I don't just drive around for nothing, nor make random stops at the store. I justify my case today for using the pickup to meet a friend whom I had a date set a week ago to meet with and also get some job applications. So lets see him try and prosecute me for that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter