Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Monday, February 20, 2006

A Little Note------------>

I just wanted to update you all on how things are going since yesterday's hell took place. My grammie is doing fine, she had some holes in her stomach and throat which lead to bleeding inside, but in all is doing ok for now. Dad seems to be in a better mood with me. I really prayed that God would just take my car problem into his hands and prayed about my situations. So far my car has been fixed by dad. Thank God.
I just ask that, even though it feels like we have crossed out of the mess, we still have alot of foggy areas to cover and none knows really where that will lead. So keep in prayers andmind the stress that is going on with family and other financial obstacles.
Thanks Guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter