Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Misconceptions?

Although most of my girlfriends dis-like vogue and all those other mags I read, and so most of the time I leaving them flapping about throughout the house. Until recently my dad found my latest installment of BUST magazine. Its not what you think, yeah yeah yeah, its actually a femminist mag but a bit umm errr more risque and its pretty much open to talking about anyting and everything. Of course my dad flipped through and I'm positive it was that interview with that lesbian rocker he found and chewed me out for reading it. Later on yesterday evening as I was coming out of my room, I was his reflection through a picture and found him reading my Brit Vogue magazine. I really wasn't that shocked because earlier he took interest in a bridal bouqet book I got from the liberary earlier.
So I spent some time staring at him, then finally thought ok, I'll test him and see how he reacts when I come into the room. So I come in and immediatly with shock plops it down and walks away.
AH HA! I said to myself, I KNEW IT! Somthing is up or wrong or whatever. I thought about telling mum about it, but then figured I really shouldn't because it'll more than likely end up in dad's ears.
I guess this is more of a relate and vetn story. We've all been there surely with awkward moements with parents and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter