Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Stuff, Stuff, Stuff, and MORE THINGS!

She's so sweet and crafty AND her name is Heather too. I'm talkin about my food swap partner Heather Frei from Ohio. She sent me some extra little goodies in the mail. I really adore the box and the juicy lime hair clip. Goes great with my red hair. Anyway BIG THANK YOU AND HUG Heather! I love it all!
I love this one, yep got it from my favorite site, etsy.com. Its huge around my tiny wrists, would be better on a guy for sure. I'd give this to my boyfriend.......if I had one. But for now I can be selfish and wear it all I want.
Ya'll see this? Ya'll. Ok enough of the hick talk. Truthfully I can't stand that word........its not even a word really. Anyway took us really an entire day to make but mom and I made it. Looks kinda crappy, but alright for a first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter