Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Stupid Girls


They travel in packs of two or three with their itsy bitsy doggies and their teeny wennie tees Go to Fred Segal and you'll find them there laughin so loud that all the little people stare lookin for a daddy to pay for the champagne.......
Maybe if I push my blonde hair back, baby would you like that?

I'm not sure if you've all heard this song "stupid girls" by Pink but its by far one of the best and truest songs I've heard yet. I really recommend checking out the video as well, it shows pink in a lindsey lohan get up driving along, and then ramming people all over, screams, oh yeah then checks herself in the mirror and keeps driving while blabbing on her cell. Then leads into a mock paris hilton sex tape.
Although, I think Pink herself presents an image of sexuality because she's in the music biz, the song is still funny, and I have to say congrats because I'm so friggin sick of seeing all these diluted girls walking around as mock copies the likes of Lohan, Simpson, Hilton, Richie, and Olsen.
Trust me attaining that image is the easy part but maintaing it is 50x harder because I've been there with the weight, clothing, hair and makeup and I wasn't making anything greater or better about my emotional self. Instead I practically ended up anorexic, bad self image and condfidence, and no saved money.
Anyway, I'm just thankful I don't have alot of stupid girlfriends like that protrayed. I'm just sad I didn't listen to them before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter