Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Friday, February 17, 2006

These past few days of mine

These past few days of mine have included the following: ramming myself into the fireplace, hearing damage, sleepless nights. In all its been another sucessful week for myself. The major thrill of my week came from Craftster.org that announced my chocolate swap partner Delena. Oh yeah she lives in England by the way and has interesting blog to go with it as well http://http://croughtontales.blogspot.com/
I don't know why or how, but I just keep making all these friends and connections in England. Its weird. I told God I've always wanted to live there for awhile.............is this a sign? an omen? ok definatly not an omen, but I am getting tempted to drop everything and move.
Meanwhile I'm dealing with the mess of work and school and then possibly taking on another job. I really need the money for now because who else is gonna pay for my gum habit, false nails, wig purchases, and hooker heels? WHO?! Actually its more like gum, magazines, food, and lattes for now. Yeah so gripe at me through the "post a comment" page because I don't wanna hear about it on messenger.
and umm uhhh yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter