Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Thursday, February 23, 2006

workin 9 to 5.........actually its more like 10 to 2

Yeeeeaaaahhhh work has been tough. Having to roll myself out of bed and then give myself a semi face lift through makeup. Then I drive a whole 6 min to get into town, take another 10 min to grab a latte and haul my rear to work. After that once I've taken the long process of turning on every switch and light to waste energy I then stand an ponder over my hot cup of coffee what to do next. In and out old women briefly enter in my life to nit pick what they want in the store but won't even shell out $3.00.
Meanwhile, I'm passing time either reading a mag, doing homework, or just plain staring at stuff in the store. Its an exciting, thrilling, wild ride! Now usually the owner of the thai eatery next to us comes over to chat or push greasy thai food in my face, which I then try to pass to beki, who then passes it either to the stray cats outside or her poor husband.
You can see the nice food chain I have developed through this.
Now I'm bored with this conversation........we might as well end it. It wasn't working out anyway for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter