Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Friday, March 03, 2006

Celebrities are classy

Class act. Straw and bottle of champagne. My boss would be proud.
I'm trying to process this picture into my head of what NOT to look like 20 years from now. I just, I honstly don't even get this picture. She looks like a brazilian wannabe prostitute who sucked on too much heroin to make her lips big. Ick.
Bless all those who have passed around this photo of Emma Watson's under age drinking. If this didn't slap her all over the face then I'm sure that beer bottle probably will later on.
Yeah, really ummmm......natural...with giving off the finger and all. perp.
The funniest comment I read about this was, was how the two girls are posing to be sexy, but they don't seem to remember that Lindsey Lohan is right between them. Nice try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter