Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Monday, March 27, 2006

Dad+Gun+Cat+Propane tank= super fun explosion!

Yeeeaah so yesterday at dinner my dad and I spied that most annoying cat howling its usual love song for anyone. I hate that damn cat. Every night and morning it straggles around my window meowing so loud! I banged on my window once and that shut it up.
Anyway, so my dad had a very clear shot at it. Cats and other stray animals don't last long on our property. So if you happen to let your dog or cat lose without first telling us, then it'll probably meet its demise by my dad rifle.
So anyway, here is this stupid cat clear out in the open and the poor thing has no clue its about to die within the next 5 mintues.

So what does it do? It decides to sit right in front of my dad's propane tank. Hehehehe. I would have laughed so hard if my dad shot it and seeing the barn go with it in flames. I also would have laughed at the fact my dad would be so stupid to do that and see him explain it to the cops after our neighbors call 911.
HA-HA-HA-HA!

Sadly dad missed the tank and shot the poor little fella dead in the head. My would seriously think abotu firing my butt if she was reading this now.

Sooo the cats lying there.......and then BOOM! it start flying and jumping all over in the air.

ME: DAD! DAD! WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO?!!!! OHMYGOD! ITS LIKE ITS POSSED BY A DEMON OR SOMTHING!!! OHMAGAH!

Of course it wasn't possed, although that would have been sorta cool, except when it would probably start eating my kitties. But it was like that cat just flew into life or somthing because it really the furiously jumping all over and fur was flying! Even my yellow kitty, Sunshine freaked out from eating food. Looks up ears pert with a look on the face of "OHMAHGOD! WHAT THE HECK?!!!!".

So after it did its little jump n' jive dance its soul finally was put to peace. Undearneath about 3 feet of dirt. Somwhere in our vinyard........

I'm starting to wonder how many dead animals we have buried out there now. Really because we could have an animal graveyard on our property.
I could possibly make cash with this.................

Putting your beloved friend to rest hmmmmmm. Stick some nice flowers and a bunch of jibber jabber on how animals are better than us and I think I've got somthing.

Anyway, so thats that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter