Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hottie

If this is not the absolute picture of sexy, then I must be a total idiot. The again from time to time I've made alot of publicly known stupid mistakes.
This lovely shot of pete dorhty (he's kate moss's bf) was taken because the idiot steals cars. Honestly, this guy looks like a piece of crap tossed onto the side of road and then rammed over a few times before turning itself into a bloody plup. I also don't really fantasize looking into my herion-addicted boyfriend's eyes. Unless of course I was also on meth and had the stars in my eyes too. Then it'd be legit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Katrina Wheeler said...

You make me laugh Heather! I love reading your blogs. I hope that you are having an amazing week!
~Katie

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter