Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Why my dad is an ASSHOLE!

Wouldn't you all really like to know?! Well for starters the asshole loses his temper at the drop of a hat. When I don't answer his precious question right off the bat, the asshole has to raise his almighty voice and yell: ANSWER ME!!!!!
Well ya know what.........FUCK IT AND YOU! He's always saying how he asks God to help change his ways if needed. Heres a clue idiot. Stop yelling and if I don't answer you all the fucking time. Then let it go!
Of all the the stupid things to say, "yeah you know I can still come over there and whoop you". Yeah I'd like to see you try that, idiot, I can rally enough support on me to make you look like such a freakin beater that when your talking to people, they'll really be looking down on you. Which they already do.
SO just keep making a fool of yourself at home stupid. I can rally against you.
Don't mess with me because if you make me mad enough I might just let you suffer in your pain which gives me pleasure.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I FEEL THE SAME WAY! what a dick.

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diddo!

mine can't even spell my name right!

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine blames everything on me and questioned my baking skills...that is when i start to take out the mace and tourture tactics. He is really controlling and has a "My word is law" attitude. D:< I have NO choice though. The law requires me to visit him...>:P He also give commands but doesn't use them himself...PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH BITCH!

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you all like 13? Give me a fucking break! You're in his house, you obey his rules! Unless he's beating or raping you, STOP CRYING! It's time you fucking spoiled brats put down your phones and video games and start living, and then maybe you'll see that you have it made. OOOOH! "Suffer in your pain" grow up! your dad is the only one you have. try getting to know him. Oh sorry, then all your fucking emo friends might think you're, well, not emo. Go fuck yourself and quit crying about how good you've got it. Either that or fucking cut yourself.

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^^AGREED^^^

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter