Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

ME!

Aww tiz me, baby Heather. Age 1. Yes I had a fondness for leaves in those days.
Did I spill the beans? Yeah okay it was a lame joke. But really I can't explain how I got that jar open or why we had such a ugly refridgerator.
My first day of pre-school. Yes, we had orange crush carpet in my old house on our stairs. But it was so ugly...........it was cool. I'd also like to know why my hair is so electric in that pic.
Ch-Ch-China town. My little outfit from San Fran I picked up. I don't know my age in this pic, but obviously I was very young. hehe
Ooooooooohhhhh my old slumber-birthday parties! I loved those and had the best fun! I had such cute friends...........who bought me great gifts all the time.....sigh....those days are gone..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter