Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Monday, April 10, 2006

Peepin



So its come down to this. I must know what all of you secrectly munch on during this holy holiday.
One thing is for sure in my little family....candy and cookies are always present at every holiday. Except for the 4th of July......that dosen't count.
Now I'm personally more of a peep n' cadbury egg gal. I just love anything mushy or melty.
I too of course always got stuck with the random jelly beans. I always threw those away to poor unsuspecting animals......or friend's I didn't care for much.
Man I was on such a sugar high each month.... that probably explains all those shakes I had as a kid.....
Soooo What's Your Favorite Easter Candy?
Peeps
Cadbury Eggs
crappy jelly beans
Choco bunny
Malted Eggs
Reese's Peanut Butter Egg
I don't eat easter candy
Free polls from Pollhost.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter