Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Monday, April 24, 2006

Pimpin food

Okay I don't know who would do this to some poor unsuspecting loaf of yummy bread, but I will give snaps for creativity. I sorta view this as a hillbilly's version of a birthday cake. They just don't get it.
The following piccys came from http://www.pimpmysnack.com a great place for those of you who like to abuse food....like this poor loaf of bread.
Man that is sooooo gross!!! Its amazing to me what people do to slaughter food. This is disgraced hamburger! Hamburger On ACID!
My God! This looks like it could take a life of its own. Just pour some mustard on the thing and there you go. A living piece of mold even though there isn't any mold on it. Actually it kinda reminds me of a weird japanimation cartoon character.....the hamburger spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter