Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Monday, April 17, 2006

random....random crap postings

This would make a very intersting wedding dress. Very mod looking don't you think? I am in luv with stuff like this. I just gotta get a dark nior-black wig to match.

I'm so doing this to a pair of cheap-o sneaks. As for the picture on the left........I just like it. I love the look and how alternative it is. If I ever decide to get into that depressive-ressesive mode, I'm going with a look like that.

Honestly I don't know why i stole this picture from somone's website. I just thought it looked cool, because I actually like really alternative looking cartoon characters. I really need my own cartoon or comic made of myself. None of that indie-chick crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter