Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Friday, May 19, 2006

For lack of not finding our camera........

hehehehe..gawd I love the paperazzie. All you have to be doing is just bending down to pick up a piece of paper and they take a picture of your rear and then your front page news on how fat you've gotten or pregnancy rumors.
I love this one in particular. Appearantly Brit was balancing between her son and her starbucks drink, lost balance and nearly killed her son in the process.
I really am afraid, like most of you, for this child.
So far he hasn't been pawned off for cheetos, but this near-death thing is getting too frequent.
Is it really that hard to choose between the latte and the child?
I go for the latte, its lighter.
(just a disclaimer for anyone who dosen't normally read this blog, most of the crap i say is sarcastic, and I hate having to type this)

Don'tcha love fake food? These two photos came courtsey from Robyn http://roboppy.net/food
Shes been lucky enough to taste almost all of NY's food offerings.
I must say that plate of faux pancakes just makes me want to hurl it at somone just to see them panick while trying to catch flapjacks.
Pancake me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Babies are overrated.

I need that pancake!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter