Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Saturday, May 06, 2006

I dunno what to post this as....

(in my next life, this will be my hair)

I'm soo moody right now, I just finished watching a fairly good movie that I thought was goona be crap: Match Point. Was actually intriging............I would love to go on and spoil the whole plot to you all, but since there are die-hard wannabe virgin pre-movie watchers I'll just keep it to myself. I will say this, it was good.

Oh oh ohooooohhhh what else has happened so far in my weekend. Ummmm, just watched Aeon Flux too. I honestly didn't understand the movie, but the stunts and costumes were so cool I wished a world-war 3 happened, just so I can wear uber-cool clothing, crop my hair short and dye it black as midnight. Oh yeah umm I would somhow magically survive world war 3 or the Bird Flu wars or whatever.........................
So I scuffeled off to work today......a whole 7 hrs of doing nothing. again. I finally gave up and left an entire 5 minutes early. You think my boss will care?
Meanwhile, I can't seem to figure out how I am always finding the "bad books" in the liberary. You know the stuff your mum always said you shouldn't be lookin' at etc. Just leave it to me to randomly find a giant book on the history of sex or a comic book series with gross dipictions of sex.
I don't get it, I'm not browsing for that stuff........I guess thats what you should expect when browsing the art books section.
Anything goes nowdays.
Okay that last paragraph I have no idea where that came from.......I'm going to stop now for having a lack of better judgment for the rest of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter