Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I'm not pregnant so it must be PMS

I don't know why I've been on a recent chocolate/chocolate milk/protien kick lately. I'm still a virgin.......it might be stress..........but my money is on the PMS-factor. Peanut M&M's and Chocolate milk..........favorites unite!

I've been meaning to do this for awhile now, the difference between Canada's "Smarties" and our yank's M&M's. Now I'm not dissing on Canada here, but your smarties are lame okay. I must say your colors are vivid and lovely, but just not for chocolates
The U.S. version is much more subdude ( did I spell that right?) Much more earthy-chocolately etc etc etc.
Not only that, but I just seem to find the canadian's version a bit more bland.
I guess I'll never understnad Canada..........great country....its just your past-times, candies filled with maple syrup, and obession with Ketchup just make you more like the weird sibling in the family of the world.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM the power of the M&M.

I had to put this picture in here. I think it sums up what the majority of what we all would like to dunk our heads in.........at least somthing what my dad would do. But could you imagine coming across a barrel filled to the brim with M&M's??!!!! My God I'd fill my swimming pool with it! or maybe one of those giant ball pits for adults.

2 Comments:

Blogger KerrBear said...

Hi, I found this on Craftster, just so you're not freaking out about the random person. I'm only 16, I'm hardly scary.
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I am a Canadian. I hate Smarties. They taste articficial. And, I'm done.

8:23 PM  
Blogger HeatherH said...

Yeah I had smarties twice, once on a family vacation and the other time some people friend who raved about em' gave some to me. I gagged.
Thanks for checking out my blog.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter