Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Me now in Color!

Okay, waaaaaaaaayyyyy better picture than the previous ones down below. Again so here we are, Sarah and me, having our little "laugh". If your wondering what on earth I'm holding its suppose to be an octopus. Yeah I scrapped that idea awhile ago.
Nayway, so I survived today. It was a long day. The morning wasn't so bad, after registering over 150 kids for the Hershey Track. It was kinda fun watching those little tykes running as fast as their short little legs could carry em'. Whats even funnier is watching the parents run with them.
The funny part of that morning was the porter potty guy who couldn't figure out how to open the gates, so he just left the portable right at the entrance. Not only that, but there was only one to use. So if you HAD to go, then either find the back of the bleachers or walk.
After that, my day concluded with a borish day at work. Hardly anyone came in so I more than happy to get outta there. I just had to make sure to pull out our "hidden" electrical cord so the fire inspector would fine our butts off.
Yeah, I'm good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Cute photo! :D

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter