Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Cooler than Thou........

This isn't the best pic of the necklace, but you gotta admit. Its pretty damn cool. I just recently got this on ebay from an amazingly talented lady called Tere. I raved about her designs to her and we hit it off right from the start and talk regularly on messenger. Tere, Thank-You so much again for making me ever more so cooler!! You rock!
This is the cartoon version of myself. If I had dots plastered all over me.
Do your thing Marie! If anyone invents a time machine I'm going to use it for evil. And what I mean by that is, I'm going to go back in time to the 16th century and steal clothes. Particularlly ones like this. I might also add that I am dying to see Sofia Coppola's modern Marie Antoniette movie coming out soon! yeah!
! I AM QUEEN HEAR ME ROAR! That would be my slogan if I was a queen. Tacky yes, but forever will be my cool slogan!
Honest to God, I'll be sooo glad once this pirate bit is overwith! Now that punk/goth is coming back into fall I'm looking forward to the dark colors. One thing I wish for is this Jean Paul Gutier Navy Pea coat! Brillant form fit!
I also love the way Vogue does an astonishing job at dressing casual. See this is the way I wish I looked when I drink my latte.
Oh yeah, tartan should be big for fall as well. Little tip there.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Cat said...

I am in love with the new dark nail colors! They are sexy and kinda mysterious! Definitely love them! I also love MiuMiu's edgy floral off the shoulder dress. It's soo lovely.

10:01 AM  
Blogger HeatherH said...

INDEED! ;)

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter