Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Finally A PIC!!

Can you guess where this picture was taken?
I know you can't..........in fact, your probably thinking its from some fancy-pants resort right?
Well maybe, but who knows.
Well first off, this pic was taken over in Europe........I suppose you could say middle/eastern Europe.
Actually its Albania. Yeah I didn't think they even had beaches in Albania.
Again my good friend, Sonila, who took this picture proves me wrong once again thankfully.
My original thoughts consisted of drab wheather, bleak waters, and goats. Don't ask why.
But still the picture is gorgeous and could have fooled me any day into thinking that it was taken from some spot in the south of France.
Gracias to Sonila for all the lovely pics again!
xoxoxox

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter