Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I am living in a man-made sauna

I am in love with this dress! Although you kinda have to be waif-like to wear this sucker, I think if you've got a few ample curves onself you can pull it off right. I want to know who made this...........mainly I want to know HOW to make it myself and get all those sparkly long sequins down on the sheer part. Dang!

Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions or knows of a similar pattern.........por favor let me know!
Meanwhile I want to include a little blurp about the heat that is heading this way. My God, I couldn't believe it when I heard the weatherman say "107 by Sunday". Thats almost Death Valley heat.
Normally we have some really hot days in the summer, but nothing like this before. I'll be shocked if my dad is working out in the fields mid-day in this heat.
I just pray that I wont be working at hofengarten this saturday. I'm so sick of working saturdays. Same idiot people day in, day out.
See how the heat makes people, like me, particularly irratble??!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Cat said...

That dress is HOT! Man she has KILLER legs!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter