Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Saturday, July 08, 2006

I went a little bazerk last night

Most of my friends already know that when the clock goes past 9 pm I usually get a little odd. Its become somwhat normal entertainment for them because of so many getogethers.
So after finishing up work at Hofengarten I breeze over to the Sunnyside Community Center to help out sara and pray that she is still alive and not getting pre-tie dyed herself by some little kids.
Luckily in the blazed heat she wasn't and so I figured I'd just pop over to home quickly and get changed into some less than appealing attire because...its just kids....who cares!

Right well, that didn't work out so nicely to my advantage. I hadn't shaved my legs in awhile but because I'm so white you couldn't really tell because of the whiteness of my legs.
So back in I stroll and there I find about 6 amatur cops sitting in the lounge. Hmmmm okay " sara what's with all the security? I feel like a celeb."

Turns out that many people like to have gang getogethers etc in the park which I'm not surprised at all about.

Moving on, much to my humiliation there was at least one cute cop there, tall, dark, and handsome..........the whole works. Gawd, I just wanted to kill myself for wearing crappy shorts n' t-shirt. Not only that but I was pms-ing badly as well. So I didn't have too much self-confidence at that moement.

But we moved on and did activites with the kids which they were very good about and of course I kept smiling at that cute cop..............and I'm hoping he was smiling back at me because I kept meeting his eyes..............so does that count? I swear I wasn't staring! Not long anyhow. hehehehehe

The fire truck came and they got out their hose and sprayed all the kids down which was so funny to watch because some of the kids kept running waaayy off but they kept squirting them anyhow heheh

Then some old woman from the local paper came by to cover a story on us. That woman was THE MOST ANNOYING person I've had contact with yet. She kept asking us whether we had been doing our jobs right or not etc. I was really to slap a pickle on her giant behind. But she already did that sorta, by sitting on a wet bench HAR-HAR!

So we play more games, one little girl kept creating a cloud of baby powder out of a bottle to put on her mosquito bites. It was the funniest thing because she looked like a little indian brave creating a smoke cloud with it. hahaha. So thats why we called her "white cloud."

I have to say the best part was getting to know sara a bit more, we spent much of the time giggling outside and cracking sex jokes etc. We actually thought about getting a bunch of condoms and slapping them on the back of a truck bumper in the parking lot because we thought that ummmm somthing else was going on in there..........

The kids had enough fun with the cops though, they handcuffed a few of them, then some of the boys who then got the crap tortured outta them by the kids.

I continue to stare at the cute cop guy and try to presuade sara to find out if hes single

Then we had this one girl who was just..............scary weird. You know like the kinda child that gives you the creeps to be close to because your afraid they might eventually attack you? Thats how this one girl was. In fact she tried to bite a few of us. Somthing that really terrifies me. Then she took a liking to one of the boys helping us that night and tried to bite him, then put on his shorts. Finally the he got scared enough that he locked himself in the office till she left.
Thats why we called her "little chucky".

Finally around 1 am I was about ready to burst. Literally. So I decided I better pee then.

Okay, then I gave up and went home to a nice soft bed. Sadly I never got a chance to talk to the cute cop. I can only hope now that maybe I'll get pulled over by him or somthing in the future. Drug possesion, disturbing the peace, take your pick.

Now I'm on a coffee binge buzz this morning after downing two grande lattes and that is the end.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Cat said...

Very funny. Yesterday, My husband and I were on the train talking about how children's laughter can be either very uplifting or very creepy. Children's laughter at a family get-together? UpLifting. Children's laughter in an empty train station? Wayyy creepy.

7:22 AM  
Blogger HeatherH said...

LOL, yea most of the kids I enjoy being with as do they with me, but you always seem to get that little oddball one in the crowd. I usually distance myself from that child as far as I can.

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter