Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

These days.............

We've all had the foot-in-mouth syndrome happen to us from time to time. Of course I've gotten my thrills from it more than once.
Like today for instance, after most of the kids had left the park, I came back to the table to make sure everything was once again ok.
Suddenly this dog from the trailer park came out, and it was a cute little thing by the way, and started jumping around all over the place.
After watching the dog for a few seconds I said to everyone "HEY, look at that cute dog kids, look hes gonna do his trick."
Yeah well the dog sure his trick. The dog preceeded to do his little jump that I saw before but then right after mid-height the dog started scooting his ass all on the grass.
OH-MY-GOSH!!!! CRAP!!
I bent down of course in embarassment and was laughing my rear off at the same time because the dog kept doing the same "trick" and then wiping his butt on the grass.
classy.
Of course the kids saw and we're shocked but did get alot of laughs. I can't wait for the parents to hear this at dinner time. I can kiss my extra babysitting out the door now.
Then the stupid started to create a dust storm around a poor tree from ahem, doing his thing on the dirt near it. Oh gawd, I just couldn't stop laughing, and yet felt so classless. eck.
There really much of a lesson to this, other than displaying my vast intelligence and humor standards. All I can say is this is another example of my humaness and what its like through the eyes of heather.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Cat said...

It's better than pointing out a cute little old woman and then having her drag along the grass.....or that could be kind of funny.

4:17 AM  
Blogger HeatherH said...

LOL, just picturing that. LOL

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter