Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

We're done!

So I had alot more pictures to put on here, but stupid blogger is acting up yet again. You hear me you stupid people running blogger.com!!
Anyway so we finally finished cherrie a few weeks back and here are a few of the photos as promised: Don't worry after the FBI busted us for child labor last year, we swore off anyone under the age of 9. But you should have seen this little fill the entire box with cherries she picked. How could we say no?
I'm totally kidding to those you who are dumb enough to think otherwise.
Yellow cherries!
These will soon be filled with cherries and picked up and put into a refrigerated truck.
You can't get any fresher than this! yeah!
Opps double take there, my bad! Uhh anyway my dad is just getting ready to load the cherries to be weighed for price.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

OMG I want some cherries! Just a handful! [wimper]

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Cat said...

That little girl is so cute! Man, looking at those pictures really brings back memories for me.

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter