Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Why America Is FAT!

I was anticipating this one the most. I dunno know why because I'm not a big fan of the peanut butter cups, but maybe its the fact that its somthing new as if Willy Wonka himself made it or somthing. Ermm, well whatever of course once biting into it you taste the marshmallow which was very sweet mixing with the other flavours of the cup, but really.......I just didn't find it that big of a deal. Its like, when people try to put a new spin on smores.....yeah its cool for about the first 5 minutes but then your back eating into the original version.
No Biggie on this one either, just imagine Reese's Peanut Butter cups drown in a fudge layer and stretched out to bar form. Again, the chocolate on the outside tasted medicore, and a dry inside peanut butter taste. Honestly, why are so many people obessed with Reese Peanut Butter Cups? Is it cause its in a tart-like form or what?
Yeeeesshhh thats a crappy picture! Man who took that?! Oh right me. hehehe. Okay so I'm really not a fan of candy having coconut in (unless its a macaroon!) because of the oily feel to it in the first place. As you can see I just took a small bite of it and didn't find the Mounds bar to be what I thought.
The orange taste was definatly there but tasted so fake. The inside felt mushy with no real separation with textures.
I give this 2 stars.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter