Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Why I Feel Fat

No I didn't eat this Mega-Monster cookie. But if I did I probably would have regretted it later. I don't know how many times we have to tell one another its all about portion size! This entire cookie eats up my whole hand! I have to admit I am impressed with the fact that it has no preservatives or shorting etc, but on the back it says 130 calories per serving: 2 servings. There is at least 3-4 serving on that cookie alone. Well whatever, we sells theses babies at Hofengarten along with the regular sugar cookies n' chocolate chip. All I can say is: Be Careful People!!!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........yummy stuff. All I can say is, thank God its in a small size. I am addicted to the French Vanilla and Mocha Cappucino 3 Musketeers. Soooo good. You can really taste the mocha/coffee and the French Vanilla is very smooth and light.
The Snickers caramel proved to be a winner as well, although I'm not a HUGE snickers fan I liked the combo of caramel and peanuts. I haven't really explored much on the salty-sweet side of the street but I find it interestlingly good.
So how's that for a cheap-shot review?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter