Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Its Offical!!!

Yes, I'm married people!!!!

Well kinda,

Its more like I'm getting a divorce and a marriage at the same time. Yep, I'm divorcing, or ahem separating if you will from Hofengarten, and engaged to Community Dental as a Dental Assistant.
Its scary. I'm scared out of my life that I will suck like the worst person in the world there, but I somhow have some faith that I can do this as long as everyone is friendly and patient. Most of the time.

LUV LUV

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

WEEE!

LUV LUV!

Good luck! You will not suck.

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Schnorkel Farqhuart said...

Hello from Thomasville Georgia as if you care!!!!
No letters
Torkel
tedquist@gmail.com

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter