Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Friday, September 15, 2006

Me so tired.....fat and lazy

Wow, I still have some readers. Some personally devoted people. Well it means lots to me because it dosen't make me feel like the most pathetic blogger on the net. Meh.
So uhhh today was good.
Its cause I got LOTS OF STUFF!!!! YyyyyyyEeeeeAAAHHHHHHHHH
First, I got my birthday package from my gal pal Sonila from Albania. Even though it took about 6 months to get to me.....I still took a few bites of the cherry&apple "cake"? It was dry, probably from all the shipping, but it was interesting reading the ingrediants list.
Then I got some mystery flowers, but I have a pretty good guess who they came from because the message written on the card had been misspelled and jumped all over the place. But I dunno know anyone with an initial of C.

OOOOhhhhh Ho Hum, I'm still freaking out about working at the dental clinic. I'm afraid I will fumble with somthing and they will just end up firing me. I'm worried I'll screw myself over again or wont be fast enough for them. They have these weekly staff meetings and those things make me so nervous. Its like being put on the spot 10xxxxx

I just pray that this is somthing that is God's will, but at the same time I don't want to just end up taking on this new job only to find myself unemployed again. Thats how it was with the first dental clinic, but dentist was just a weird, ego-tistical person. I had to memorize so much crap as well from drill bits to other minor things.

Anyway I plan to memorize all the charting terms this weekend and the restorative tools etc. Practice my little heart and brains out because I know if I don't push myself to beyond the limits then I will fail. So typical of Americans. I should soooooo reside in France. The lazy man's country. Actually Mexico would be the first rather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter