Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Sugar is the root of all Evil, and is oh so sweet!

I almost had a whole reavealing post written out for all to see on here, but I gave up and decided to bottle it up for another day. So normally I'd fantasize about the future, but I'm focusing on the present now.
Like take the feelings of this moement; bloated. Okay I totally brought it upon myself but man, fruit is soooo good! I had a bunch of pears and plums. I'm back on my no-sugar diet. This week has been tough because I've been chugging down stuff sweetened with Splenda.
So I figured why not clean out my system alittle, and eat some FIBER!!! Plums are the best thing to eat if you need a little day-before system clean-out.
Anyway, hopfully this sorta fiber clean-out will get me in shape a little (digestively) for my birthday weekend.
Not that I plan to stuff my face with cake and sweets etc and all that.

Anyway, I don't want to talk about anything more because I prefer to be shut off for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check it ou homes vinyl siding & how to & book if your building homes go to Http://siding11.com/side.pl?y=helper. butt if you want to learn to install siding then..... What are you waiting for..

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter