Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I get stuff.............Lots of stuff!!!

OHMYGOODNESS I FINALLY DID IT!!!
I GOT PICTURES ON HERE!
..............and I thought blogger hated me!
Well anyway, so I had to show everyone what I recieved in the latest swap I participated in on http://www.craftster.org
It was the oh-so mod Romeo + Juliet swap.
My partner: aka Knitty McKnitKnit sent me the awsomest ( don't I sound like a blonde here) knit purse with Lamour stitched on it. I adore this thing.
I also got some neat little necklaces I can switch around with. They're made from dominos and I think they are mod podged with pictures from the movie.
Of course it came with a neat little (i think shrinky dink?) key ring and a beaded nacklace that unfortunatly broke in the mail. Sighs.
In all I loved every piece. I wish my partner recieved my package awhile ago,but due to postal misunderstandings I've had to mail out waaay late. Somthing which I'm not too proud of.
~Cheers~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter